We bought ourselves some wonderful tour merchandise
Then watched Carly Rae Jepsen perform. She was alright but definitely not the reason we were there.
After Carly Rae Jepsen we waited for an hour to see JB. We found out later that he went to the hospital to visit a little girl with leukemia who was a huge fan and really wanted to meet him....he is so stinkin cute, I swear.
His concert was fantastic. I felt like a 13 year old girl screaming, dancing, and singing but it was so much fun. That Justin Bieber sure knows how to put on a good show...and he's super hot :) It still feels so unreal that we were actually at a Justin Bieber concert but I'm so glad we got to go!
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure
1 comment:
i love the one of him in the rain on the screen :) he's so hot right now
Post a Comment