Pretty sure my favorite part of the break was getting to spend every day with this little angel
He's probably the best baby in the world...and so stinking cute! I just love him to pieces!
We also got to go to temple square and see the lights...a Christmas tradition
| Melissa and Jesse posed for a picture here and so I made Michael pose with me cause I don't have a husband |
On Christmas Eve we had Jesse's mom over for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner, then we reenacted the Nativity while my dad read the story from the scriptures
Christmas day was wonderful, as always. This is what I made for Walter for Christmas (I thought I'd share pictures because I'm very proud of how it turned out) It's a fabric picture book with the words of the primary song "Families can be Together Forever"
On the 27th, my parents and Michael took off for California cause the Davis High band was marching in the Tournament of Roses parade on New Year's Day. That meant I got to spend every day hanging with Melissa and Walter :) Walter and I had a little photo shoot
On New Year's Eve I went down to Draper for a party my old roommate Jen was having. It was so good to see her and our friend Shelly (we don't get to hang out much cause I live in Cedar, of course)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Up next: our JB experience!
1 comment:
I'm glad you like my baby so much :)
Post a Comment