Saturday, June 9, 2012
Coming in January....
Ahahaha! I am so stoked! So listen to how ridiculous I am.....
Tickets went on sale last Saturday and Melissa and I decided we HAD to go so first thing that morning I went to Smiths to get tickets right as they went on sale at 10:00. There was a little line but it wasn't huge so I was feeling pretty good about being able to get tickets. Boy was I wrong! At 10:05 they had only helped maybe 4 people and they started turning people away cause all they had were single seats...I couldn't believe how fast those tickets went! Most of the people in line just left but I decided to wait around and see what I could get. They were only selling single seats and they were all in different sections of the arena so Melissa decided that she didn't want to go if she couldn't sit by me (I still feel bad about this). Anyway, by the time I got to the ticket counter at about 10:15 there were only two tickets left for the entire concert but I got one!! Haha yes, I will be rocking out to Justin Bieber by myself in the nose bleed section but I am still so excited! Love me some JB!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
not gonna lie, i'm a little jealous :)
I'm glad you got your ticket, but I'm not gonna lie... I find it hilarious that you're such a dedicated Bieber fan. It's one of the many reasons I just love you!
Post a Comment