Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

This year for Halloween I decided I wanted to dress up as a gypsy. I found a skirt at DI, found a fun shirt at this crazy store in Cedar called The Wizz, made a vest and a ching ching skirt, and that was it. I talked my roommate into going with me to the Howl at SUU and we had a really fun time! This year they went crazy on the Howl and had lots of different things to do besides just the skanky dance. We had a characiture drawing done, did this photo booth that made a flip book of pictures, saw a sweet band perform, and saw an awesome magician do some magic. Here are the pics....


Cambree, Joe, Me, and Christopher at the Howl

Here's our characiture

I had to get a picture with this kid, he was dressed as Justin Bieber

On Sunday I carved this Snow White pumpkin
And on Monday night I went to a pumpkin carving party and carved Jack Skellington



Now it's time for the left over Halloween candy! I hit the jackpot the other day at Wally World

No comments: