Well, I survived finals and moving and cleaning and while I'm not all the way organized yet, I'm feeling a lot better about life. The other night I had nothing to do and no one to hang out with so I decided to take myself to a movie.
I saw Prom, which is a new movie made by Disney, and one I knew I wouldn't be able to find anyone else to go with. Most people would feel like a loser going to a movie alone, but I was the only person in the theater and it was great...I think I want to make this a tradition. The movie was cheesy and predictable and the acting wasn't great, but it was really cute and made me happy...and one of the guys was super attractive, that's always a good thing! I really enjoyed seeing this movie and would definitely do it again :)

No comments:
Post a Comment